We simply could not do what we do without the support of our amazing volunteers. Consider how you can make a difference in the lives of people in our community by being a volunteer. All volunteers must complete a criminal record check (at no cost to you) and sign our volunteer confidentiality agreement. Both of these forms, along with our volunteer handbook, will be provided to you once you’ve been accepted as a volunteer.
Some areas we use volunteers are:
- General errand running
- Assisting our cook – food prep and clean up
- Helping with mom and children's group
- Maintenance:small repairs
- Fundraising and/or Donations
- Assiting staff with presentations
- Pamphlet and poster distribution
- Computer support
- And of course being on our board( see Board application in this area)
Thank you so much for considering volunteering your time and expertise with our agency. Our volunteers are amongst our greatest strengths.
For more information and volunteer package please call 250-338-7575