September 14 - 15, 2017
Important: This event has already occurred.
- 1415 Cliffe Avenue, Courtenay
Coming Soon A survey team from CARF International* will be visiting on:
Thursday September 14 to Friday September 15 2017
We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international standards for quality. The survey will tell us what we are doing well and ways we might improve.
As a result of this survey, we may earn or continue accreditation. As part of the survey, the surveyors will interview people who receive services, their families, our staff, and others.
Some questions the survey team members might ask people are:
- Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
- Do you receive the services you need and want?
- Are you treated with respect?
- Do you take part in planning your services?
- Are you told what you need to know about your services?
- Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
- Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members know.
You can contact the Executive Director also if you want more information.
You may also contact CARF International directly. Internet: www.carf.org/contact-us E-mail: [email protected] Mail: CARF International, 6951 East Southpoint Road, Tucson, AZ 85756, USA Telephone: (520) 495-7001 Fax: (520) 318-1129 *CARF International — A group of companies that includes CARF, CARF Canada, and CARF Europe.